From: "spw" <stevepwats@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: [microsound] project invite: 'City of the Future'

I downloaded a bit of the AIFF posted and I have to say it kind of sucks.
Not much to work with if you make something that is at least tolerable to
listen to.
It reminded a bad sound effects record, I also checked out some of the
projects on the
Microsound web site and what a waste of time, no practical purpose.