Re: [microsound] war

Rudy (we must get together for a cup of tea)

I did see the story, it was not about that, it was about the stupid
reporter making a better photo IMO - but I am glad he was fired. Both
photos were on Drudge

which I read daily
and

the media is far from liberal unless
you are a right to lifer or pro gun (which I am, in the 2nd amendment
sense)

Define your terms

But first read the book by Goldberg, the one by Coulter (yech) and the one
by Alterman

Rudy, also try reading a little Goebbels and a little Bernays! Who conducts
the polls? Who owns those companies? I know these people, my girlfriend has
hired them - you can get anything you want from a poll. One more thing: in
a true sense the labor party might be considered left. The liberals in this
country?

Well there was a saying in the 60s. The Republicans didn't want n*ggers in
the neighborhood, and the liberals didn't want negroes in the neighborhood.
The left was destroyed by union busting goon squads and McCarthyism. W's
hereos no doubt.

You should have been around in the 80s and watched the turn from
"liberal"...