Re: [microsound] war

Rudy I agree, it is nice to be able to have this discussion w/o much
bitterness.  A little name caling is OK, but if it gets crazed (like I did
a short while back) I say, let's all chill out with what ever.

Falcata-Galia and Tariff Records wrote:

> Unfortunately, it has very
> little to do with Christ's teachings in any sort of way.  They are,
> indeed, bad Christians.

This war is supported by approx. 40-60 percent of people depending on how
you ask the question (shows the intelligence factor right there)

probably 20-30 percent of these are your so-called "bad" christians.
I read recently (in Time, U.S. News or Newsweek) that over 48 percent of
Americans believe in biblical prophecy - but get this - over 35 percent
think we are in the "end times." W. by all accounts thinks this way.

So since we are all soon to reap our eternal reward/punishment, why care to
keep anyone alive?

btw Rudy - Roman or Orthodox?