drunken tangents + super Jupiters

I adore analogs...

I wish I had always though, for a long time I honestly did not understand the
difference, and since I am 49, over the years I could have picked up quite a
few for a song.

I use an modded Oberheim FVS and I love it. I have always heard the MKS-80 is
fantastic. Do you need a programmer for that one? I see those on ebay
regularly.