Re: [microsound] archive (was: Noob Qs - mp3 projects?)

------=_NextPart_000_FCC2_01C2FC7D.692FFF60

>I'm down. If you propose the idea to kim and he's willing to give me
>enough access to the site to put it together I would be more than happy
>do it.

I don't think Kim has too much say in that, but I have asked for his
blessing. I've also contacted hyperreal and we'll say what they say
about the technical end of things. I also asked Tom Erbe, owner of the
freesound list for his advice.

>Perhaps even just rewriting the archive request function a little to
allow
>for requests based on date and subject as well as message id number.

I think it would be really handy to have it online. If it's at all
possible, I'd like to do something about it.

>I didn't mean to say your idea was stupid. sorry if I offended.

No worries. I was just defending the idea. I hope it's feasible.

Phil

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com

------=_NextPart_000_FCC2_01C2FC7D.692FFF60--