Re: [microsound] war

Concerning Bush-Hitler-Saddam-Stalin conversation ( I missed most of this
thread, furiously hitting delete, so sorry if this is out of place) - it is
known that if Hitler hadn't started the War on Soviet Union, Stalin would've
started it half a year later. In the end it was soviets who were attacked,
and  soviets + international coalition won the war, does this make Stalin
less of a villain?
Concerning the end of the world - if it s indeed supposed to come, then
bringing it closer is a noble deed - and end is a beginning, you know :)

ant