Bravo! Pomassl.

Fellow microsounders,

A couple weeks ago I attended an event at The Sussex Arts Club, Brighton, UK
(Hospital Festival - see: http://www.hospitalfestival.org.uk/sound.html)
where I was  blown away by an artist named Pomassl. High-volume microsounds;
beautifully-sculpted abstract gestures; thousands of fleeting details
whooshing by; an amazing physicality of sound (too brutal at times for my
poor ears!); mastery of tension and release games. I was transported for the
majority of this performance (and sadly, this is now rare for some reason).
So if you get the chance... a special experience awaits. Highest praise.

As I sit here this morning reading my mail and about to start sculpting some
sounds, I was wondering if anybody knows of any releases they would
recommend by this artist? And also, of other similarly striking/captivating
music - you know: "if you like this artist then you you might like...XYZ"?
Thanks.

Best wishes,

David
(Brighton, UK)