Re: [microsound] Soulseek OS X?

On 11/04/03 18:07, ".           =B7  :.       ." said in living color:

> Phil,
>=20
>   i've tried and used SoulseekX ( the java one) and it's ok , bit buggy
> but still worth trying. as long as You don't use chatrooms. i had some
> problems getting to see users in'em.
> good luck!

I'm not running OS X but I do know that there is also a Python version of
Soulseek which people have been running on OS X.

Basically, there were 2 ways to do it: run it under a Mac OS X port of
Python (that path seemed to be buggy when I read the info a few months ago)
or run it on a X (X the windowing system...) version of Python, which seeme=
to be a more satisfactory experience at the moment... But it obviously won'=
provide the Mac OS GUI experience.

g.

--=20
Guillaume Grenier - grenier.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx

in space there is no north  in space there is no south
in space there is no east   in space there is no west