04.04.03 - framework playlist

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C30369.7808D500

Framework is broadcast alternate Fridays on Resonance FM, 104.4 in =
London (UK), or worldwide on www.resonancefm.com between 8:30 and 9:30pm =
GMT.=20
(time zone converter: =
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/?h=3D8&mn=3D30&ap=3Dpm&mo=3D4&d=3D18&y=3D2=
003&f=3DGB)

Next broadcast: 18.04.03

-------

Framework - phonography/field recording; contextual and decontextualized =
sound activity
presented by Patrick McGinley

i returned from my month away yesterday to find an enormour pile of =
sound waiting - lots of great material and several intro submission to =
easily fill the next several shows!  we'll begin wading through them =
this friday.  also coming up are live appearances and/or special =
framework projects with jean-luc guionnet, francisco lopez and =
drouin/olsen.

for this show (sneakily prerecorded before i left town) we settled into =
some longer pieces after a lofi intro recorded in seattle by komafuzz.  =
we heard a few tracks from a cd i've been trying to get to for a long =
time, brandon labelle's shadow of a shadow, and also heard two pieces =
from absurd records' research center for the definition of happiness =
series (one from toy bizarre and the other from the upcoming cd by my =
own project, murmer).

again, we are always looking for material for the show, whether raw =
field recordings or field recording based composition.  send material, =
released or not, on any format, to the address below.   we are also =
hoping to have live performances as often as possible, so if you are in =
or passing through london please get in touch!=20

=20
Framework
31 Nevill Road
London N16 8SL
UK

framework@xxxxxxxxxx

-------

04.04.03

(artist  /  title  /  album  /  label)

komafuzz  /  framework intro
recorded to cassette in the midst of major roadworks in seattle
komafuzz@xxxxxxxxx

john hudak  /  -  /  brooklyn bridge  /  shirocoal
severely processed sounds recorded on the brooklyn bridge in daniel =
menche's label
jhudak@xxxxxxxxx, http://www.johnhudak.net/

brandon label  /  the body is an instrument struck by its surroundings  =
/ =20
                     /  the surrounding space is a medium agitated by =
random bodies  /
                     /  the voice is a bouquet of echoic blossoms =
swallowing their own scent  /  shadow of a shadow  /  selektion
three contrasting soundfields as a study on the interaction between =
creation and context=20
http://www.kaon.org/brandon_labelle/index.php, otic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, =
http://www.selektion.com

christina kubisch  /  uber die stille /  site of sound (compilation)  /  =
errant bodies press=20
collaged mechanical sounds, familiar yet unidentifiable (a clicking hard =
drive, perhaps?)
http://www.christinakubisch.de/,  http://www.errantbodies.org/

toy bizarre  /  -  /  kdi dctb 116  /  absurd
originally recorded for an installation of sounds and images from dom =
ruiz's garden
infos@xxxxxxxxxx, http://www.ingeos.org, absurd@xxxxxxxxxx, =
http://www.anet.gr/absurd/

murmer  /  liquid solid  /  definition  /  absurd
track from upcoming release using a freezer, flourescent lighting, rain, =
landing gear and a shop alarm
murmer@xxxxxxxxxx, absurd@xxxxxxxxxx, http://www.anet.gr/absurd/=20

-------

framework intro submissions:

1)    take yourself and an audio recording device to a location of your =
choice
2)    record for AT LEAST 1 minute before you -=20
3)    read the following text:

Welcome to Framework.

Framework is a show consecrated to field recording, and it's use in =
composition. =20

Field recording, phonography, the art of sound-hunting; open your ears =
and listen!

4)    continue your recording for AT LEAST 2 minutes after you've finish =
speaking

5)    send the recording on any format to the address above, or as an =
mp3 via email

thanks!

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C30369.7808D500--