Re: [microsound] is this microsound?

whats up shawn??  haven't heard from you in a bit, so
i thought i'd say hello.  how are things going for
you??  we ought to plan to get together to shoot the
shit in te near future....speak to you soon.

chris jackson

--- Shawn Hatfield <twerk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> since when did live pa's include playing other
> peoples tracks?
>

> _twerk
>

> On Wednesday, April 16, 2003, at 02:00  PM, graham
> wrote:
>
> > thanks for the links. excellent textures. i burned
> your stuff onto cd
> > and
> > have been jamming along with it, as part of my
> live pa rig.  sounds
> > good
> > with a wall of drums under it as well - casading
> 909s, 808s, the whole
> > deal.  perfect stuff for techno, really.
> >
> > g.

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> microsound-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> website: http://www.microsound.org

=====
Resource Records - Refined Music - Jump - Particle Music - PTA

http://www.resourcerecords.com
http://www.jumprecordings.com