Re: [microsound] noise

"we do know that exposing infant rats to specific sound stimuli can induce
long-standing representational changes in the brain."

Doesn't sound so bad to me.  There was a period of my aural
experimentations where I only listened to white noise.  I made several
tracks of about 3-4 min in length of steady white noise with the
occasional mild filtering.  It profoundly affected my perception of sound.
 My ears became receptive to dimensions of sound that had previously gone
unnoticed.  Dare I call them microsound dimensions.  Subtlety became more
important to me.

Interesting article.  I still wonder: "Why rats?"

--elisha