Re: [microsound] Re: DRONES

--part1_16a.1da4426a.2bd8958a_boundary

In a message dated 24/04/2003 02:04:00 GMT Daylight Time, dkl37@xxxxxxxx
writes:

> More drones...
>
> Mystery Sea
> http://home.planetinternet.be/~chalkdc
>
> Francisco Lopez
> Somei Satoh (Mandara Trilogy)
> David Hykes and The Harmonic Choir (Hearing Solar Winds)
>
> Toshiya Tsunoda
> Christina Kubisch (Sechs Speigel)

  could you tell me what label etc the Satoh is on??  I have "Margaret Leng
Tan Plays Somei Satoh" which i bought, with some difficulty, after seeing an
arts documentary on TV about the british pianist Andrea McGregor, who
described the Satoh piece (" Incarnation II) as one of the most difficult
things she ever tried to play, and something that made her fingertips bleed,
i think it is truly sublime.............

--part1_16a.1da4426a.2bd8958a_boundary--