Re: [microsound] //Copyright monopoly and creative sounds

I do know that Matt Drudge is very interested in this as his comments on C-SPAN (archived at his site) demonstate. http://www.drudgereport.com/

I also think it is silly for (for example) SONY to cry foul about "pirated" SONY product when SONY makes the hardware that is used to "pirate."

The issue is bigger than music for sure, and with today's political climate, it reminds me of Fahrenheit 451, in that - we will soon have to have "privileges," to DL information.

or not
tim