Re: [microsound] //Copyright monopoly and creative sounds

Getting EVEN further off topic...
One way of getting around copyright issues is participating in non profit
organisations such as Macos (musicians against copyrighting of samples).
http://www.icomm.ca/macos/

It's a small thing, but hey you can do it yourself.

Josef  (www.nhgfabrik.nl)