Re: [microsound] people interested in kyma

At 3:23 PM -0500 4/29/03, Mark Khemma wrote:

>However, since this is copyrighted material, I will be taking it
>down in a couple days, so snatch it up quick! I can only assume that
>the author (as well as the publishers) won't be too mad at me
>considering that this is sort of a plug for his own product and I'm
>sure would like others to know more about his creation (as well as
>the journal).

I won't snitch on you, for the reasons you suggest above, but you
should be aware that you never know who's listening (I'm a consulting
editor for CMJ and a friend of Carla Scaletti).

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com