Re: [microsound] people interested in kyma

--0-740660325-1051661027=:97385

I won't snitch on you, for the reasons you suggest above, but you
should be aware that you never know who's listening (I'm a consulting
editor for CMJ and a friend of Carla Scaletti).
--

That's exactly what I thought when I read that!! But thanks for the link, will take a 'legal' look at it (have access to the journal ;)) cause it does seem really interesting....

Cheers

e.

--0-740660325-1051661027=:97385--