Akida & JoLynn - May 5th @ San Diego, CA

Hey y'all,

here's a chance for you guys in the southern california area to catch my
group (Akida & JoLynn) live in San Diego, CA.

we are playing at Caffiend's Lounge 634 on Monday- May 5th, which is located
at:

634 Broadway Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103

go to mapquest if you don't know where it is: http://www.mapquest.com

there is a 5$ cover, & it's all ages.  Our show starts at 8:30 PM, and we'll
play for an hour or so.

our styles range from braindance, to abstract hip hop, to ambient, to
minimialist punk, to nu wave, to breakcore...so expect anything &
everything!!  go to our website to preview mp3's before the show
http://www.ghettoglitch.com

hope to see you there

akida & jolynn