RE: [microsound] steve roden "forms of paper"

Dear friend,

the first question is sorry for my bad english.

The release of Steve Roden  "Forms of paper" of  L-ne label, is sold out in
the shop of 12k.

I see in a catalogue of the mailorder of Mego copies of this release.

www.mdos.at

I don´t know if have copies in stock (rotor in spain and metamkine in frech
in sold out).

I hope that you have a "good luck" for the buy of this record.

Best.
Javier.