duul_drv - walking into a clearing TOUR- EUROPE MAY 2003

Sorry for the nature of this post:
Thanks to everyone that has made this possible. Tomorrow I leave for this
tour. I am really excited about playing in these respective cities and
hopefully making some friends.

I have some good dates (see below) but I am looking to fill a gap from May
16th - 20th. I would like to stay on route so France, Germany, Austria,
Italy or Spain would be great. If you can help out I would really appreciate
it. Please contact me off list. Also if youwant to hang out let me know. I
love visiting. Thanks

SPRAWL - London. MAY 8th.
"one hour as one hour as a listener, waiting in an empty field " Resonance
FM, London. May 9th.
GELUIDOVER LAST - Antwerpen. May 11th.
STICHTING MIXER - Amsterdam. May 13th.
PROJECT 101 - Paris. May 15th.
FOO BAR - Ljubljana. May 22nd.
POP X - Berlin. May 24th.
AUSLAND - Berlin. May 26th.
TBA - Copenhagen. May 28th.
MS STUBNITZ - Rockstock. May 29th.
VIRPESYS - Vilnius. MAY 30th.

On the other side of things.. I just finished a full lenght album for Dale
Lloyd's and/OAR label entitled "fade with consequence..." due out sometime
this summer. Thanks for your time.

arden
http://members.shaw.ca/duul_drv/ | duul_drv@xxxxxxx
european tour. MAY 8th - MAY 31st

Voted 1 of 15 DODGY group names in the WIRE - APRIL 2003.

http://members.shaw.ca/duul_drv/ | duul_drv@xxxxxxx
european tour. MAY 7th - JUNE 2nd
Voted 1 of 15 DODGY group names in the WIRE - APRIL 2003.