   =20

Thaniel ion lee =20
Document
may23rd
6pm - 8pm
@ Artswatch
2337 frankfort ave
louisville kentucky

Over the last year and a half I have been working on a series of works that=20
documents my thoughts, emotions, and historical interests.=20
Originally most of these works were made for me and only me, and were not=20
meant to be seen by anyone else, but myself, and maybe a few close friends.=20
That fact allowed me to talk about subjects I usually would not allow my sel=
f=20
to talk about, and it also allowed me to ignore painterly training, and just=
=20
say what was on my mind. Most=A0 of the works in the document series=A0 only=
=20
contain text and/or graphs, and all of the works are very emotionally blunt,=
=20
and to the point. I hope the works make you think about=A0 yourself and peop=
le=20
not like yourself.

thaniel ion lee

musical/performance art performances

june 2  @ artswatch  9pm a series of duets/trios w/ keenan lawler=20
[konstant.com] , arthur kaslow, and others

june 6  @ swanson reed contemporary [ 638 e. market louisville ky]=20

--part1_12c.29c15c34.2bec684a_boundary--