[microsound] Jeph Jerman shows in Denver, May 22-24

from my friend in Denver, CO
-----------
Hello,

after a few months of planning I am pleased to announce a couple very
special sound shows in Denver, Colorado.

Thursday, May 22nd, 7pm: Jeph Jerman will play a solo, unamplified
percussion sound show at Cordell Taylor Gallery (2350 Lawrence).
Some of you might remember Jeph's involvement and recordings as "Hands
To"
and Blowhole.
This show is free upon walk in, but we are strongly recommending a
donation
upon your departure, as Jeph has traveled from central Arizona for this
show.   *100% of donations go directly to Jeph*
locale artist Harry Walters will be opening.
start time is exact!  these shows do start/finish on time at the
Gallery.

Friday, May 23rd, 7pm: Wally Shoup and Jeph Jerman will play as a duo
at
Larimer Lounge (2721 Larimer).  This is a special early show...it will
start
promptly at 7pm.  Denver's PW3 will also play.
start time is correct.

Saturday, May 24th, 8:30pm: Wally Shoup will play  at Gallery Sovereign
in
Boulder (1537 Pearl).

More information, email contact and artist/venue URLs can be viewed:

http://12.252.128.161/~pstoltz/SHOUPJERMAN/

Thanks to everyone who attends!
Hopefully this will help start a more consistent trend of experimental
music
shows in Denver.