(ot) Font question: time sensitive

If you're familiar with fonts, I could use your help.

I'm getting a new batch of Cognition Tshirts made and
the Tshirt maker needs to redo the logo for the shirts
cos the copy I have will look like crap when it gets
blown up for the shirts.  My problem is this:  I can't
for the life of me remember what font my logo is in.
So, if you know fonts and could help, please go to
http://techno.ca/cognition and check out the logo and
then email me offlist and let me know what you think
font the "cognition" in the middle of the logo is (it
wasn't custom made).  I want to get the shirts done in
order to take some to Mutek, so time is of the essence.
 Thanks in advance for your help. Andrew Duke

albums out now: Sprung http://bip-hop.com
http://warprecords.com/mart/music/release.php?
cat=BLEEP12&fc_type=CD
*Canadian electronica album of the year nominee*
More Destructive Than Organized http://staalplaat.com
Highest Common Denominator http://pieheadrecords.com
Physical and Mental Health http://dialrecords.com
74'02 (split with Hypo) http://tsunami-addiction.com
check Cognition (http://techno.ca/cognition)
for upcoming appearance and release updates