Usa/Usb

Hi all,

 Now accepting submissions for Usa/Usb. A new compilation on the Shadow
Puppet recording Company label. The compilation is open to all digital sound
artists based in the United States(sorry everyone else). The only criteria
for the comp is that the work be composed,edited or synthesized on a
computer,under 5mins. in duration, and "made in the usa". I will accept
submissions on cd-r or you can post them online somewhere as mp3s and point
me to them. The deadline for the comp will be late July. Please contact me
by email before submitting any works.

best,
albert casais/omnid