reminders

COTF:
=====
this Friday is the deadline for the Cities of the Future project...all
pieces must be UL'd by then with correct syntax on the file name, and in a
drop box in the COTF folder...

BOOK CLUB:
=========
another reminder: the book club is scheduled for May 25th
see <http://microsound.org/book.php> and below for details

(re-post)
I am also postponing the book club session on the microsound server until
Sunday May 25th...

when it happens here's how this will work:
  - I will make the time in the afternoon...say around 2 PM Pacific Daylight
Savings Time...this way our European microsounders can join in at a
reasonable time in the evening...
  - everyone will join the session as a public chat
  - I will moderate the discussion but I will not lead it...
      - again, I AM NOT LEADING THIS DISCUSSION, only moderating it...
      - the format will be one of self-organizing, emergent behavior
  - we will start with the first chapter of the book and progress at one
chapter per month
      - dates will be determined each month based on moderators schedule
      - Trace will moderate the session in June while I am in Spain
  - the moderator reserves the right to boot anyone off the server for name
calling, extended pissing matches or general impolite behavior...