Re: [microsound] installation/sound/movement

Michael Prime of Morphogenesis made an installation from plant
biofeedback modulated via infra-red sensors which reacted to the motion
of the plants, and eventually, the motion of the audience.  It was
documented on his CD EXternum Internus, but I think he had made several
similar installations.