Re: [microsound] mp3recorder/ something more high end

well, that sounds pretty interesting. basically i have to see now, but maybe
minidisk is the best affordable option to me right now. i kind of think it
is a process you go through, which soft and hardware is the most suitable
for you and i have to make my path through thanks derek and by the way i
almost finished up an ep with a friend of mine. you can listen to it on

www.tokyotrauma.com under constant ep

i think it is not exactly microsound but i would say it is related to the
genre. comments are welcome.
regards hendrik