Re: [microsound] mp3recorder/ something more high end

i think this has been posted here already, but Core Sound is offering a
very interesting little coundcard that can be used in laptops, palmtops
and desktops. of course, to do really portable stuff, you will need also
a palmtop computer and an external analog-to-digital converter. might be
out of some folk's range, but it think it's on a par with a nice [new]
portable DAT. guess it depends on how serious you take your sound vs how
starving an artist you actually are...

have a look here:
http://www.core-sound.com/HighResRecorderNews.html

best,