Re: [microsound] mp3recorder

I've got a TCD-D7, and have had a number of problems with it over the
years. It's D-->A converters went down and cost 200ukp to replace and
now the battery pack has gone kapput, so can only use it with a mains
supply. Whilst the sound quality is good, they do eat batteries. 4xAA
go in about 40 mins of recording as there is no on/off switch... Hope
this helps,

Joe