dolby 5.1 [ot?]

forgive this possible OT,=0D=0AI have few times to look up infos on the n=
et so I decided to ask to the dearest=0D=0Afriends of microsound.=0D=0AI =
have to do an installation with dolby sorround. It will be a DVD with an =
empty=0D=0Avideo track and dolby 5.1 audiotrack.I know that with NUENDO I=
 can mix in 5.1=0D=0Abut then the AC3 encoding should be done by another =
software: do you have=0D=0Asomething to suggest? or: is there any nuendo =
add on that performs this encoding?=0D=0A=0D=0Athen, about the DVD, I hav=
e never burned a DVD in my life: is there any software=0D=0Athat allows m=
e to make my own dvd with my AC3 audio file (and mpeg video file)????=0D=0A=
=0D=0Ahelp is really really appreciated=0D=0Athanks and forgive if I'm an=
noying you=0D=0A=0D=0Abest=0D=0Aenrico