trying to find info i lost...

not sure if it was on this list or some yahoo group, but the info was about
seeking artists to play an event to take place in northern california
(sacramento, i think) sometime around october of this year (i think...
thoroughly swiss cheesed by now) and i remember they wanted hard copy
submissions ("no web links"), i have lost the info, if you remember seeing
anything about this and can refresh my digital memory... or direct me to
somwhere where i can...
thanx
~will s.