Re: [microsound] Project Proposal: The Matrix-wewoaded

Hi,

  I think the coolest approach would be if people had a different 30sec
segment to score , that way the segments could be edited together for a
dramatic media experience , probably more stimulating than the same chunk
over and over again with different soundtracks.