purple pill

> It would be easier to manage if we started with a single file of the
> vid, and then each artist just added soundtrack. That way you'd know
> the vid was always in the same format etc. This however does not
> allow for as much variety in the choice of "scenes" to use.

if there was a way to get the soundtrack split into mx, dx and fx then all
one would have to do is replace the mx track...no? is this sort of thing
made available via the web? i.e. a multi-track version in QT?
also, I would suggest having people work on *scenes* and not arbitrary
length of video
just my 0.02