Re: [microsound] thuja like email list???

Scott, are you familiar with the yahoo group "electroacoustic"?  The
list has a penchant for electroacoustic improvisation (EAI for short),
although I've never seen Tarentel or Thuja mentioned there (I've only
been subscribed for a few months, though).  Recent discussion has
focused on "reductionism," works by Keith Rowe & John Tilbury, etc.  Jon
Abbey from Erstwhile Records is a regular contributor.

If you find something more specific, please let us know.

G.