Re: [microsound] Classical music is booming, contrary to the pessimism of most inthe business

I love classical music.  Always have.  It was the first music that I
sought out on my own.  The first time I heard a modern composition I was
very disapointed.  I wasn't honest with myself for awhile, probably a fear
of being unsophisticated but now I can honestly say that most modern
classical is boring, trite and lazy.  Nice to see that's changing.