Re: [microsound] laptop audio interfaces?

>you can get the vx pocket digigram at 200$ new,

I can't find that price anywhere... plus it is only 2 channel and has
no MIDI... The VX Pocket 440 however:
A full duplex, 24-bit audio interface with 4 balanced mic/line I/O
options, LTC (SMPTE) input, SPDIF I/O, mini-jack for headphone
monitoring.
Goes for US$579 on audiomidi.com

Check out the Layla 24 Laptop:

A cardbus version of the Layla24 multi-channel interface with 24-bit
converters, 8 in/8 out TRS connectors, ADAT lightpipe, 16-channel
MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O.

Goes for US$699.

--
CommTom
Communications of Tomorrow

unique electronic music for the adventurous ear.
http://www.commtom.com