Dustedmagazine.com coverage of Mutek 2003

hi everyone,

The Mutek posts I have been firing off to Microsound have been assembled, in
slightly edited format, at :

http://www.dustedmagazine.com

The Dusted versions also include links to mini-videos taken on-the-spot ..
Dusted will post one report per day for the rest of the week [5 parts .. ].

Live streams of the shows are also available at http://www.mutek.ca .

As I am writing this I am working on the final two missives, which given my
current state of sleep deprivation, is requiring some artifical stimulation.
Needless to say "more soon" & a gonzo-disclaimer: part Four will have more
to say on gender, including updated numbers for women performers and a
correction [there was one woman panelist: Patty Schmidt from Brave New
Waves]; as this is being assembled as-we-speak, there were a few errors ..
however, as we near the end, we can clear that up.

Good to see a good number of y'all.

"Transparent" "journalism."

tobias

tobias c. van Veen -----------