Re: [microsound] Dustedmagazine.com coverage of Mutek 2003

--thx .. it was good to see you again too .. Rich was a good moment for me.
I loved every inch -- and was surprisingly sober, save for some weed, which
doesn't really count for us West Coasters.

heh .. you sent this to microsound. Don't forget the reply is set to the
List.

 .. off to Barcelona on Monday ..

tV

PS -- listened to your CD. Three words: