Re: [microsound] REMINDER [ bleep ] ] [[june 5th 2003]]]][[feat: noah pred and granny ark]]][[

Hey Neil,

Just wanted to say "hi". I'm off out of town for 2 & 1/2 weeks tomorrow
(& will only be checking my email intermittently), back June 25th. So,
I'll contact you after that & hopefully we can set something up for you
to come to Tdot & do your workshop  etc.

Good luck for tonight & at Omm.

Bestest,
Kathleen