Re: [microsound] Matrix scene locations?

No prob.  I was under the impression (still am, sort of) that there aren't
giant waves of interest in this project so I just sort of slopped
something together very informally.  I'm not quite sure how to resolve the
issue of spreading the files around.  I am running a hotline server right
now but some people have told me they couldn't connect.  You can try it..

ip: 169.254.11.71
l/p: matrix/project

if you are running a mac and you want to try and get soulseek to work I
would suggest the python version rather than the mac version.  There are
reports of people successfully running the python version on macs.
'Soleseek', the mac version, is very very beta.  Youd have to do some net
searching for info on how to do that though.  the site for pyslsk is here:
http://www.sensi.org/~ak/pyslsk/

The only other solution is for someone to donate webspace temporarily for
this project but that usually doesn't happen.  If you really really want
the files I can send you a CD but you would have to pay for the shipping
because I am broker than broke.

good luck,