Re: [microsound] Project Proposal: The Matrix-wewoaded

devslashnull wrote:
>>Ahhhh...that's great.  I'm uploading the files right now.  It'll be a
>>little over thirty megs for the video and another 10 or so for the mp3's.
>

> what are the MP3's? do the videos not have sound in them?
> --

The videos have sound.  They are in divx format so a codec is necessary.
It's free...www.divx.com

The mp3's are just the audio track from the scenes.  I thought some people
might have trouble ripping the audio track so I just made mp3's of it.

have fun everyone