ELectron SAlon 7 in Santa Cruz on saturday

--=_alternative 007F0AE588256D3D_=

Hi All,

Just a reminder for our next event: the ELectron SAlon 7 concert is this
saturday at the Rio Theatre in Santa Cruz. Many friends will be
performing, like Marc Buchanan, playing his new KAZOO "light synthesizer"
from a MIDI drum set, David Zicarelli and Doug Wyatt on the keyboards,
with visuals by Alan Peevers and Alan Seefeldt, and also the our first
digital operetta composed by Wayne Jackson and Emmanuel Deruty (Ircam).
And of course, new talents as well.

Ticket info and directions at http://www.elsaproductions.com/
Sat. 6/7, 8PM: performance at the Rio Theatre, 1205 Soquel Ave, Santa Cruz

Veronique

PS: and tonight, the last workshop of the week, with James Mc Cartney et
al. presenting SuperCollider, at the Felix Kulpa gallery, 7PM, downtown
Santa Cruz.
--=_alternative 007F0AE588256D3D_=--