Re: [microsound] top cellular 40

it's funny when you consider how much of our lives is spent on the phone,
key moments and pivotal intersections, conversations and relationships,
fights and felicitations, all squished into this tiny low-res version of
sound without face... i suppose the same is true of e-mail these days as
well: entire rapports beamed across cyberspace hinging upon the proper
interpretation of alphanumerics, emoticons and hyperlinks... this idea
that (reduced) bandwidth is actually intensifying physical experience and
face-to-face human interaction rather than atrophying it...

g.