Re: [microsound] neuromancer soundtrack - was snow crash

on 6/9/03 3:36 PM, ... ... at flashram000@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> all this talk of _snow crash_ reminded me of how my friend and i used to
> talk about how cyberpunk novels could be appropriately be translated into
> films.  i think this is an interesting idea considering big box-office
> smashers and microsound friendly movies such _the matrix_.  anyhow, my
> friend and i decided that if there were ever a _neuromancer_ film made it

I think Chris Cunningham is working on it or was.  The producers that
have the rights to the film have realized that it is a huge task to
undertake and that they better not fuck it up.  Everyone will be
hugely critical of any attempts of the making of that film.  It's
such a huge task that it may never happen.

Search the web for some info and see what you can dig up.

Yes....killer soundtrack is in order.

kerry