Re: [microsound] neuromancer soundtrack - was snow crash

there is the graphic novel - have you seen it?
http://www.antonraubenweiss.com/gibson/neurocomic.html - you could do
something along of the animatrix series a lot easier than a full blown film
and we could still get aphex to do the 5.1 score:)

g.