Re: [microsound] Sci_Fi

absolutely! I'll never forget the first time I read Dhalgren, I was about 15
or 16, riding on a long family vacation. I'm sure my folks would've choked
if they'd heard some of the passages I was reading.

I've read it a couple of times since then. Still anticipate the "real-world"
arrival of the personal holographic tags people wear.

Anyway, one of the classic psychedelic SF works. You thinking of a project
that would incorporate Dhalgren, or just curious as to folk's tastes?

-=Trace