Hello from ResonanceFM

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C330EF.F3189F60

hi all,

a small general plug for our activities that resonance has been =
spreading around - i thought i'd forward it on to a few of the remoter =
corners of our universe.  july 4th is our big fund-raising drive; please =
get involved if you want to/are able to!

best,
patrick / . m u r m e r . / framework

-------

If you live in London (U.K) or listen online You might be interested in =
listening to Resonance 104.4 FM.=20

ResonanceFM has been set up by the London Musicians Collective It =
started broadcasting on May 1st 2002. Its brief? To provide a radical =
alternative to the universal formulae of mainstream broadcasting. Our =
output covers a wide spectrum of musics disscussed on this group. For =
example:

Every other Monday at 23.30 GMT Alex Wendt presents "Frequenzen: =
Microscopic sounds and digital remains"

Tuesdays at 12.00 GMT Art terry & Amber Dawn present "Is Black Music: =
Linking Black musicians to music not considered Black"

Wednesdays at 15.30 GMT Rob Holloway presents "Up for Air: A showcase of =
what's pertinent from the international poetry and writing scenes, =
mixing archive recordings, live readings, conversation and relevant =
musical offshoots"

Thursdays at 21.30 GMT The Wire magazine presents "Adventures in Modern =
Music"

Every other Friday at 20.30 GMT Peter Cusack and Isobel Clouter present =
"Vermillion Sounds  The radio program for environmental sound, acoustic =
ecology, sonic research and creative field recording"
=20
This is just a tiny slice of the programming, for the schedule or the =
webstream visit www.resonancefm.com=20

********************STOPPRESS*********************STOPPRESS***********
To celebrate the culmination of our fund raising drive, on the 4th of =
July,  Resonance will be broadcasting a live concert by the legendary =
turntablist CHRISTIAN MARCLAY. He performs solo and joined by his =
special guest Steve Beresford.=20

We are always looking for new contributors, if you would like to send a =
proposal to resonancefm@xxxxxxxxx=20

Resonance 104.4 FM - The Art of Listening

London's experimental radio art station: broadcasting live across =
central London and webstreamed around the world via

http://www.resonancefm.com=20

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C330EF.F3189F60--