Re: [microsound] (OT) slow friday the 13th

> I agree, I'm always interupted...to the point that I now use gameboy inner
> ear headphones and a conceiled microphone (with a mini disk in a backpack)
> so that I just look like I'm wandering aimlessly for no reason.

Totally.  Sometimes it depends on the location though.  I once recorded
private conversations in a diner and no one seemed to notice/care.  I had
a big condenser mic and a minidisc in a shoulder bag with a bunch of wires
hanging out of it and decent sized headphones on.  Needless to say I was
more than a little conspicuous.  Perhaps they thought I was trying to get
attention so they just ignored me.