Re: [microsound] Re: microsound Digest 23 Jun 2003 14:11:59 -0000 Issue 942

I felt the same after last years event, that it was becoming too large and
commerical compared to what i had heard of previous years. I didn't bother
going this year, but getting closer to the time i started regretting not
going - i think the line up for all the alternative festivals - the Versus
Electronics and Wrong festival lineups would have made it more than
worthwhile just to check them out.

Versus:
Expanding Records showcase,
O.S.T.
Aoki Takamasa,
Mitchell Akiyama
+ more

Wrong:
Donna Summer-
Hrvatski-
DJ /rupture-
Massimo-
Battery Operated-Bloodslut-Dj
Squinch-Timeblind-End-massacessi-solu-E-da-Carlos-Giffoni-open_digi-atmsferik-Kabaka-Sub
Bass Snarl

-dissapointed i didn't go and dont have a spanish sun tan.
thor

|--- Highpoint Lowlife records -----------------\
|---- DoF - 'If more than twenty people laugh, --\
|------------- It Wasn't Funny' --- * out now * --\