Re: [microsound] the dub

There was a thread about microdub a while ago.  I have condensed the
various suggested artists/websites here:

Rythm & Sound (Basic Channel)

www.inflatabl.com

LENA (www.quartermass.net)

the label ~scape

kit klayton

POLE

for samples check out www.boombox.net/?section=2&subsection=2

There's a lot more out there. Poke around.