Re: [microsound] LA places to go

Adam,

Welcome to So Cal (in advance).  I run a calendar:

http://www.csulb.edu/~gbach/calendar/index.html

In addition to the previously mentioned line space line and the L.A.
Composers Forum events, there is Fat Tuesdays at Fais Do Do, Okiro on
Sundays at Rocco, Notice every other Thursday at Fendi's Cafe in Long
Beach, The Open Gate Series in Eagle Rock, Other Ideas from the
Trummerflora Collective down in San Diego, and some good stuff happening up
in Ventura, plus some good touring acts here and there at Knitting Factory,
Henry Fonda Theater, et al.

There is also a socalexp discussion list:

and a new one called New Music TBD (but I have the address at work--I'll
have to post it later),

and another L.A. based list called lageek, out of Cal Arts.

Lots of stuff going on here in So Cal.

Best,

G.

P.S.  Here's a link to a good site for L.A. art and galleries:
http://artscenecal.com/

And a list of IDM related events: http://home.earthlink.net/~efrans/scidm/